Saturday, December 28, 2013

At the Airport in Los Angeles

Waiting patiently to get on this airplane.  Sitting in the business class lounge eating niblets of food and drinks.  Can't wait to get on this plane and be there already.  The nice guys i'm meeting are already there and having a great time.  Why can't I get on my broomstick and fly there when I want to.  Well patience is a virtue right?  So in about an hour I will get ready to take my sleepy time meds so I can pass out for the flight.  Hopefully the 15 hours will zip by quickly.  Alright well this is good bye for now but I will see everyone very soon and my journey will begin. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Look you, all excited to get on an airplane!!! LOL!! And I know you will have a blast once you get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Carla looking forward to the pictures since I'll never be able to get over there God's blessings be with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to wish you to best of times over there.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments about my trip!