Saturday, January 11, 2014

Daydream Island

Today is a driving day to head up to Daydream Island.  The group will be split up, some will be going to Whitsundays to stay on a boat to sail, others will be staying at a Resort on Daydream Island. 






On the ferry heading to Daydream Island. Check it out!!

Throw your hands up in the air
 
Oh no he's falling overboard. S.O.S.

We have arrived at the exotic Daydream Island Resort  


Photos of the swanky hotel lobby. I'm impressed, how about you?

3 comments:

  1. Reading about your trip is so relaxing, I really admire you, and aww of you. I love the way you take world by storm. I haven't ever met someone like you before. I lot of people can take a mental note and say that Is way the life should be lived(to the fulliest).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say your snorkling gear, the beach look so romantic

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments about my trip!