Friday, January 10, 2014

Off to the Langmom Station Farm

After leaving Frasier's Island we headed up to the Langmom Station farm located in Rockhampton.  The property is on many acres of land.  Beautiful stables with horses, cattle, and cows.

Once we arrived most people went up to the main ranch and had tea.  After tea the owners gave a guided tour of the grounds.  Once everyone returned back to the farm, a guided tour was given of the stables.  Everyone sat on long metal piece that was pulled by a tractor.  The tour guide gave everyone a variety of different cowboy/cowgirl hats to wear for the tour.











For dinner it was a home cookin buffet.  After dinner a few of the kids that live on the grounds were riding on their scooters out on the pavement.  I was so fascinated to check out what they were riding.  As I watched them do all sorts of tricks, I wished I was a kid again.  I asked the kids to show me how to use the scooters.  One scooter could move sideways and do willies.  The other scooter had a surf board on it.  Another thing to check mark off my list of things i've always wanted to do.  Just kidding!!


The activity for the night was karaoke and line dancing.  Everyone participated.  Lots of fun singing and dancing.  Good times with good people.

Shake your booty round and round
Thats it your getting the hang of it
The guys breaking it down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!