Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Day of the Contiki Tour


Me and my UK gal, Liz under a giant rock.  Holding it up so it doesn't collapse on us, just kidding.
 Me and my Canadian bud, Jessica posing like proes
 My favorite German sidekick Ellen.
 Group shot of all my new friends in front of an amazing view










Echo Park.  Very deep rocks that actually echo when you yell

Pipp, Liz, and I showing off the great mountains and forest.














The Whole Contiki Group's first official picture in Sydney

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice group of girls Carla but where are the pictures of the scenery you were looking at. Would like to see the pictures of the countryside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isle of Wight holidays are excellent days to relax and enjoy in one of the paradise islands of Britain. The IOW provides everything a visitor would want out of his vacation: awesome surroundings, clean fresh air, scrumptious food and exciting activities to engage in. kitesurfing

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments about my trip!