Thursday, January 16, 2014

Zip Line In Cape Tribulation

Took the plunge and decided to go zip lining a.k.a canopy surf.  Some of us from the group were picked up by a small bus that took us up a mountain through the rainforest.  When we arrived, several instructors were waiting for us.  They helped us put our equipment on.  We were allowed to choose our helmets.  I chose Princess Leia since people on the tour called me a "princess."  After we put our equipment on we walked up a trail that led us to the first zipline.


Once we arrived they hooked each one of us up to ropes that were attached to a line that goes across to the next stop.  Each stop there were different obstacles you could do, some rope lines were shorter and slower, others were longer and faster.




Did a canon ball across on this obstacle, check it out!!


The story behind this last video is, the instructor told me my harness was too loose but he still sent me across anyways.  It was a total setup, when I got to the middle the instructors stopped me.  Everyone started screaming and yelling because they were trying to scare me by making me think I was going to fall. I was so scared and pissed at the same time lol.

2 comments:

  1. Okay the first video I was waiting to here you yell and scream. I said this gurl is cold blooded. Then I seen there was another video, were yes you did Scream. No worries to me your are coolest individual ever. Miss ya(but keep having fun)someone has to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a seemingly endless array of awesome designs in colors and shapes of the water sports towables available on the market today. But, no matter how crazy the aesthetics of the water tubes, knowing what kind of ride you want to experience is really one of the more important factors in determining which type of water towable you choose for yourself and your family. Here are some insights into understanding the types of water sports towables. surfing

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments about my trip!