Friday, January 17, 2014

Australia Contiki Tour Ends!!

Today is the day we are making our way back to Cairns.  As we make our way back our bus driver is giving us a guided tour through the Cape Tribulation Rainforest.

Warning signs for people not to go in the water because of deadly jelly fish
Helpful Australian Map of the area
What do you think of the view? I seem to like it
My new Australian and Canadian friends, we picked them up in Cairns
Hiding in the oldest most twisted tree in the rainforest
On our way back to Cairns, we stopped in Port Douglas there were lots of shops to walk around as well as restaurants and cute little cafes.  Walked around and did some window shopping.  We had about 1.5 hours to kill until the bus was headed back to Cairns.

Once we headed back to Cairns everyone went their separate ways.  For dinner I walked down to the nightmarkets. After that, time to go to sleep gotta wake up at 3 am to go to the airport.

Time to Say Good Bye To Australia, I will miss you! Hopefully I will see you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!