Thursday, January 2, 2014

Darling Harbour With the Gang!!

After Shelly and I had our first official Contiki meeting we met another gal from Canada that was on our tour, her name is Brittany.  The three of us decided to go and meet the brits and head to Darling Harbour.

Group Shot

Just Us Girls




We went to a local steakhouse for dinner that was inside the big circle surrounding the water.  There are lots of shops and restaurants around here.  Very lively kind of place.  When we walked over to the restaurant there was big crowd of people standing around.  We discovered two guys doing a well known American dance called "break dancing," they had Black Eyed Peas playing while they showed everyone their moves.  Quite entertaining.  I find it to be hilarious that people down in Australia know the American culture.  I'm glad that we inspire them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures, I love seeing the smile on your face, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments about my trip!