Sunday, January 12, 2014

Today Is A Good Day For The Whitsundays

This is what I woke up to today.  Isn't it amazing??



Clear blue waters!!



Down by the marina, getting ready to go on a catamaran.

















Its a full day to go on a catamaran to Kamira Island.  The weather was perfect and watching the clear blue water was so peaceful.  I did find that the water was rocky at times though, so again keep in mind sea sickness pills.

All geared up

All set, can we jump in
All I need is my noodle 













Before we went to lunch we were taken to an area to snorkel.  You could see the reefs and all sorts of color fish in the water.  I almost opted out of taking the little swimming device but decided you never know if you might need it.  So glad I decided to get the "noodle."

After we finished snorkeling we had lunch which included refreshments throughout the day, then tea and cookies for dessert.




Perfect PostCard Picture
After lunch we were taken to the Whitsundays.  They were the famous white beaches of the world.  I had 
never seen anything like it.
Hey girls, I think I'm gonna jump in the picture!!

Marking our territory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!