Monday, December 30, 2013

Arrival In Sydney, Australia

Well everyone, I finally made it.  I am a little delayed in writing this but hopefully everyone can figure out that I got into Sydney yesterday.  When I got off the plane and went through security I felt so free.  Went straight to the Grand Nat concierge in the airport.  They told me a cab ride would run $50 to downtown Sydney, a train ride would run $17, and a shuttle would run $19.  I chose to do the shuttle that way I could enjoy the view.  I am staying at the Swiss Hotel one of the finest in Sydney and throughout the world.  The hotel looked amazing, they have a beautiful Christmas tree still up in the lobby.  Went up to the business center and checked it out.  The view was incredible from outside the window.  I got to my room and it is sensational as well.  What a treat it is to be here in style!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!