Monday, December 30, 2013

Going Out With the Brits

My brit boys came all the way from Salsbury to go on a different tour throughout Australia.  They came and met me at the hotel.  Great chaps if you ask me.  Since they arrived on December 28th they had a chance to scope out the area.  They took me to the famous opera house and bridge.  It was roughly a 10 to 15 minute walk from the hotel.  There were so many people walking around. So much life, the weather was perfect.  When I saw the opera house it was just so surreal to me that I am in Australia.  I thought maybe I was dreaming.  After we went and took some pictures near the opera house we went and met some of their friends at a restaurant/lounge nearby called the Opera House Bar.  They had a large outdoor lounge area where you could sit at tables that overlooked the water.  The breeze felt so good on my skin.  I didn't want to leave.

We stayed at the bar for a couple hours, after that we decided to walk around the area to get ideas of where to go for New Years.  We discovered a lot of places were sold out.  So we decided we were going to just wing it, maybe talk to the locals and see what they could recommend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so glad you are having a great time, I want to wish you a happy new year, and I see that comment that you dont want to leave :-( just kidding, of course I want you to continue to have the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments about my trip!