Sunday, December 15, 2013

my great idea for new years in sydney

I decided I would try to put together a small group of people to celebrate New Years with. I searched for different groups that were going around the same time that mine was. I came across two guys that are going on a different tour starting on January 4, 2014 called Beaches and Reefs. It just so happened that they were both going to be in Sydney on December 28th. So I started communicating with both of them. They are both from England. Very awesome guys from what it sounds like. I have had many conversations with them through facebook. We are in the process of making plans to get together once I get into Sydney for New Years.

1 comment:

  1. Hey all of us are reading how beautiful you are inside with your words, and global knowledge. Will you provide pictures of your trip anywhere on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments about my trip!