Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Picking Up The Travel Bug In Australia

Well everyone, now that I have traveled to Australia it has opened me up to continue traveling and seeing the world.  Maybe its not time to go back to reality just yet.  I have to reveal that it seems trying to adjust back to being in the United States has been a bit of a challenge between the time change, the jet lag, and the travel bug.  Oops I guess I didn't mention I got a contagious virus called "The Travel Bug."  The travel bug is deadly!!  What do I do about this travel bug and how do I get rid of it? I think the only cure is to go on another trip.  So the question is where will I go next?

You will find out in my next blog that can be found at Carlas Got The Travel Bug.  I hope you all make your way to that blog.  It might be quite scary but at the same time adventurous.  Its not goodbye for now.  Its I will see you shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!