Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Full Day White Water Rafting

Early start to get to our destination for the white water rafting activity.  Make sure you bring water resistant non slip sandals with you for this activity, otherwise the company makes you rent a pair.  When we got to our destination we were divided into groups of 6.

It just so happened, I didn't know there were any female instructors for this activity.  A woman walked up to me and started making conversation.  I asked her if she had ever white water rafted before, she responded yes.  I assumed she was a tourist like us, lol.  So I asked her if she knew who our instructor was, she looked at me and said, "I am your instructor." I laughed.  I felt so embarrassed.  Anyways we all put our equipment on and collected the paddles.  Once we got into the rafts the instructor went over all the safety instructions.


  
All smiles we didn't fall out of the raft


I got to sit at the front and get soaked through one of the rapids. This is me happy the I survived

Observing the slow people. We were ahead of everyone else

Going through a waterfall. Really we were all just taking a bath, if you know what I mean!!





























































The group celebrating our success
Well everyone, I can officially say I made it out alive without one scratch or bruise.  Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!