Monday, January 6, 2014

Kayaking In Byron Bay!!

Time to kayak with the dolphins and sea turtles.  Once we arrived to our destination, several instructors help us put our equipment on.  Then we all stood in a group and listened to the instructors give special directions on how to manuever to the kayaks properly.  Ok safety instructions lets move it along.  I wanna get out in the kayak and touch the dolphins.  I got paired with a German guy who was very nice, he told me he is a manager and is on tour with his band.  I felt good that he mentioned he was experienced with kayaking.  The instructors took us far out into the ocean and they spotted some dolphins and sea turtles you could see further ahead.  I couldn't believe it.  
Since the storm was coming we had to head back to shore pretty quick.





Once we arrived back at shore everyone got into a circle and the instructors passed out tea and TimTams a.k.a Australian cookies. TimTams have been my savor throughout the trip when it comes to sweets.  After that we all headed back to the hostel to meet the others by 12 so we could head out of town to our next destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!