Monday, January 6, 2014

Australian Wildlife Currumbin Sanctuary

On our way to Surfers Paradise we stopped at the animal sanctuary.   This is where we had the chance to see Kangaroos and Koala Bears, and other species of animals.  The first thing we did when we got to the park was went to take professional pictures with the Koala Bears.


While I stood in line there was a tree on the left of me that had the cutest smallest koalas.  Take a look at the picture.  Don't they look so innocent and furry?

Look at the way my koala bear wraps his hand around my arm. Ahhh

After we looked at many different species of animals we headed over to where the kangaroos were.  There was a large area where the kangaroos freely hopped around.  You could feed them and pet them.  They did not bite at all, and were very sweet.  Some of the kangaroos did seem a bit scared, so when we started walking towards them they hopped off.  I want to take one home.

Deadliest Bird in Australia. I'd be scared if I were you
Wild Lizards freely chillin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!