Monday, January 6, 2014

Surfers Paradise

We made it to Surfers Paradise located in Queensland.  We stayed at a really nice hotel called Australis Sovereign.  The room had one big room in the living room with two beds and a pull out couch and also a private room with a queen bed.  Once we relaxed and got settled in the room some of us decided to walk to the downtown area of Surfers Paradise where we checked out all the nightlife.  A few of us went to dinner at a Japanese Restaurant.


After dinner I decided to walk across the street to an official Australia Ugg Boot Store.  I had to make it official I was in an actual Australian Store.


For a pair of shoes I was wearing, that had Swarovski crystals on them, cost around $500.  But usually a pair of real Australian Ugg's with nothing fancy on them can run from $200 and up.  In addition to buying them in an actual store, you can order them online too.  The shipping might be pretty expensive depending on where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments about my trip!